• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It brexit boom for contractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It brexit boom for contractors

I forecast a boom for programers and configurators after March
    All UK companies will need to become non EU compliant. VAT and pricing will no longer be based on EU rules but WTO rules, which means a lot of configuration and testing.
    I remember the wonderful year 2000 IT boom.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

I've been wondering this myself, probably an uptick in public sector gigs too. Though of course they'll never deliver and waste millions as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Brussels Slumdog View Post
      I forecast a boom for programers and configurators after March
      All UK companies will need to become non EU compliant. VAT and pricing will no longer be based on EU rules but WTO rules, which means a lot of configuration and testing.
      I remember the wonderful year 2000 IT boom.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
      surprisingly, although there are clearly intercompany VAT considerations for my current client, I've had no heads up information as yet on what is intended for the application that I support.

Comment

Working...
      X