• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who needs food anyway?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Quality! "The crybaby's vote"
    Posting that berks YouTube videos to support your point means you have no point. Just a gammon faced rant.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      Posting that berks YouTube videos to support your point means you have no point. Just a gammon faced rant.
      It was an 8 minute speech and you replied after 6 minutes.

So you clearly didn't even watch it all.

I guess that means that YOU don't have much of a point. Just a needy entitled bitter loser's whine.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I guess that means that YOU don't have much of a point. Just a needy entitled bitter loser's whine.

Wrong.

I’ve seen it before. I’m familiar with his work and that’s why I know he’s a berk.
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

yap yap yap
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            yap yap yap
            God we have missed your wit......
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
              I have taken precautions regarding the yellow weather warning issued by the met office for today. I have put a jumper on over my short sleeved shirt.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
              Shandy drinking namby pamby.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Shandy drinking namby pamby.
                Well I did live in the South-East between 1984 and 2017 so I may picked up some bad habits and gone a bit soft.

Comment

Working...
                X