• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No deal off the table now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I'm very happy with my level of income thanks.
    Or, what you really mean is, you're not confident to put your money where your mouth is. Even the most affluent person likes free money, so that is a bulltulip excuse
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Or, what you really mean is, you're not confident to put your money where your mouth is. Even the most affluent person likes free money, so that is a bulltulip excuse

Yeah whatever........Crocosh*t Dundee!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

no

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Yeah whatever........Crocosh*t Dundee!!

Oh no, I was being double tagged in a debate by the CUK intellectual equivalent of The Krankies Shauny and Minestrone, an IQ of <100 between them.

'Strone, with the drinking constitution of little Jimmy, jumping up on the table for a Scottish Highland fling whilst Shauny has a penchant for spending time with little boys in school uniforms

So glad i logged off early last night as I'd have nightmares all night at the thought of those 2 geniuses and their rip roaring wit

They really should have had a few less 'Spesh last night before they started posting on here
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
          X