• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit walks into a bar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit walks into a bar

The bar-tender asks "why the long farce"?

Thought about putting this in the joke thread - I did not want it polluted.

A Brexiteer walks into a bar and says, 'Ouch. That shows exactly why we should leave the EU.'

Comment

A remainer walks into a bar and drinks himself to death.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

A Brexiter walks into a bar and says "anal wart"

Not that funny, but better than Old Greg's effort
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

A Customs Union and Free-Trade-Agreement are in the pub, giving it large, flirting with the bilateral agreements.

In flounces a battered Deal. The CU and FTA dive under the table. The Deal buys a drink ( Real-ale with Scotch Whisky chaser ), downs it and leaves.

The CU and FTA crawl out from their hiding place.

The barman says: "I thought you guys were tough? What happened there?"

The CU replies: "You kidding me? That guy's a Hard BREXIT!"

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            A Brexiter walks into a bar and says "anal wart"

Not that funny, but better than Old Greg's effort
            The joke is about you, so you're not expected to appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
              A Customs Union and Free-Trade-Agreement are in the pub, giving it large, flirting with the bilateral agreements.

In flounces a battered Deal. The CU and FTA dive under the table. The Deal buys a drink ( Real-ale with Scotch Whisky chaser ), downs it and leaves.

Very nice recrafting of the menthol / cycle path number.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post

Suddenly the Deal comes flying back through the window with a broken nose.

The CU then says "hmm looks like the Deal tried to mess with the EU".
                FTFY

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  A remainer walks into a bar and bores everyone to death.
                  ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                  X