• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Messier Brexit Gets, the Better Europe Looks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    Copied from Backstops and Hard borders Thread

Made by Whorty:
    "Brexit and the GFA/Irish Border are not compatible. Never were. People were warned pre ref. NI voted remain, but there are more people in England and the English vote is causing the problems for a part of our nation that never wanted Brexit. English voters don't care though as they are selfish tw@ts.

What brexit will deliver ultimately is an independent Scotland and most likely a unified Ireland. The English, who wanted to make Britain great again and go back to the days of the great empire, will be part of an even smaller union.

The Tories though are too concerned with their own party to care what happens to the UK. The Tories deserve to be destroyed for a generation for what they are doing. "

a few similarities to molang, just saying
    Nah, not me. I am the original, one and only

And this guy talks even more bollox than I do
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by molsang View Post
      <snip> I am dead against flood of immigration from middle-east and north africa. Every country in the world has right to explore and prosper it's own culture, if you come from outside you can not demand that the culture you bring will be adapted by natives. For this reason, Indian immigrants are considered as GOLD in Trump's America. Trump has problem with everyone but India.

<snip>
      Absolute tosh. We can control immigration from these areas of the world without brexit; the fact that we didn't has nothing to do with the EU.

You do understand that the ME and North Africa are not part of Europe don't you and hence do not form part of the EU FoM?

I'm guessing from the latter part of the above you're Indian? Is it a case of now you've managed to get into the UK you want to pull up the drawbridge?

I'm sure the Kippers and EDL lot will welcome you with open arms
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        Nah, not me. I am the original, one and only
        Yeah alright........Chesney!

And this guy talks even more bollox than I do
        I've told you a million times, stop exaggerating.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Absolute tosh. We can control immigration from these areas of the world without brexit; the fact that we didn't has nothing to do with the EU.

You do understand that the ME and North Africa are not part of Europe don't you and hence do not form part of the EU FoM?

I'm guessing from the latter part of the above you're Indian? Is it a case of now you've managed to get into the UK you want to pull up the drawbridge?

I'm sure the Kippers and EDL lot will welcome you with open arms
          yes he's Indian. He's had his wings clipped in General so now come to troll in the safe space with his racism.
          Indian culture is bigoted and racist at it's very core though. Just look at the caste system, with the moslems even lower down.
          See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            Please leave this UK website then. Thanks.
            It's .COM

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              It's such fun to mock the cretins. Go and find a safe space if that is what you need.
              There's only so many times a day Eirikur posts but it is fun, you're right.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                There's only so many times a day Eirikur posts but it is fun, you're right.
                You just have to be careful you don't "offend" him or else he goes all paranoid and Rain Man on you and before you know it one of the Mods wakes up and retrospectively applies the "rules".

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  You just have to be careful you don't "offend" him or else he goes all paranoid and Rain Man on you and before you know it one of the Mods wakes up and retrospectively applies the "rules".

Snowflake.

Comment

Working...
                  X