• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plans to evacuate Queen if brexit goes ugly are ready

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plans to evacuate Queen if brexit goes ugly are ready

Project fear of course but just in case
    Queen to be evacuated if Brexit turns ugly – reports | Politics | The Guardian

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    I have been told by unreliable sources(Daily Mail) that Mrs May has offered her a spare bed at number 10.
    Do you really believe that if there are riots ,the mob would attack the palace?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Brussels Slumdog View Post
      I have been told by unreliable sources(Daily Mail) that Mrs May has offered her a spare bed at number 10.
      Do you really believe that if there are riots ,the mob would attack the palace?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
      Well the Queen is an undemocratic head of state and the brexiteers always said they want to take back control

Comment

This has to be the absolute worst project fear headline of them all. Republicanism and Brexit, the two things seem to be aligning.

Comment

Well the Queen is an undemocratic head of state and the brexiteers always said they want to take back control
          Laugh it up mate. Keeping notes here.

Comment

I think if there was riot after brexit and I had been an MP who had been trying to derail Brexit I would be very afraid

thinking pitchforks and lampposts

Maybe then these muppets would understand they do not live in a bubble where they can make decision about other peoples futures without any issue or repercussion.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              I think if there was riot after brexit and I had been an MP who had been trying to derail Brexit I would be very afraid

Maybe then these muppets would understand they do not live in a bubble where they can make decision about other peoples futures without any issue or repercussion.
              Are you advocating killing an MP, on a public forum?

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                Are you advocating killing an MP, on a public forum?

I don't see any mention of killing anyone in oPM's post. You have made a massive unsubstantiated leap in drawing that conclusion. Is there something you'd like to share with the rest of us?

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                  I don't see any mention of killing anyone in oPM's post. You have made a massive unsubstantiated leap in drawing that conclusion. Is there something you'd like to share with the rest of us?
                  Perhaps the lampposts are just for shining light on the pitchforks, but that's up to oPM to explain.

Comment

thinking pitchforks and lampposts zimmer frames and false teeth
                    FTFY.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X