• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

These guys will never get it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shaunbhoy
    Churchy
    Mordy
    Bean
    OriginalPM
    etc

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    shaunbhoy
    Churchy
    Mordy
    Bean
    OriginalPM
    etc
    At least we have HAD it!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      At least we have HAD it!!

Did the cream not work then? You need To go back to the docs before things get nasty and they run out of meds
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

What exactly is "it"? A bedsit above a kebab shop in Birmingham?

Comment

Watch this ad

Do you see at the end when he does the jigsaw it is a map of the world and not a map or Europe?

Now do you get it?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            shaunbhoy
            Churchy
            Mordy
            Bean
            OriginalPM
            etc
            That's what happens when you skip indoctrination classes, and go to the pub instead...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

They've got it...

...They've got their dreams.

All you've got is reality.
              "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Watch this ad

Do you see at the end when he does the jigsaw it is a map of the world and not a map or Europe?

Now do you get it?
                You mean that we can’t just be a little island isolationist nation that has guys in there 60s talking about the British Empire or The War - things that they were never involved in - as if it was 40 years ago, not 75 or 150 years ago.

Do I get the idea that it’s not about establishing British Imperialism to make your business grow, but to work with - not against - others. Throughout the advert they list various countries. They show people who aren’t just WASPs, etc.

Yes. I get it. You don’t appear to.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

They will get it, when the UK economy collapses and once they start lining up for the jobcentres and I with my EU passport can work in 27 other countries with growing economies and great daily rates

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    You mean that we can’t just be a little island isolationist nation that has guys in there 60s talking about the British Empire or The War - things that they were never involved in - as if it was 40 years ago, not 75 or 150 years ago.

Do I get the idea that it’s not about establishing British Imperialism to make your business grow, but to work with - not against - others. Throughout the advert they list various countries. They show people who aren’t just WASPs, etc.

Yes. I get it. You don’t appear to.
                    Happy to participate in a world union - we are after all the same really - the lines drawn on maps by old men to cement their power have little to no meaning in the digital age.

Not happy to be a vassal state of a dying organisation that did once have its members best interested at heart but like many things it grew and grew until its continued existence is its sole raison d'être.

Comment

Working...
                    X