• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Special place in hell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special place in hell

Donald Tusk (@eucopresident) on Twitter

I've been wondering what that special place in hell looks like, for those who promoted #Brexit, without even a sketch of a plan how to carry it out safely.

I know what the special place in hell looks like for dictators.....

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    It involves lamp posts and pitch forks. There is no death, only torture. Imagine a metal ball a trillion miles wide. A butterfly flies past every trillion years. When the metal ball has worn away their torment is just beginning.

And no I don't advocate this. I will not sink to remoaner level.

Comment

I've been wondering what that special place in hell looks like, for those who promoted #Brexit, without even a sketch of a plan how to carry it out safely.

So Tusk is a racist then is he?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
        So Tusk is a racist then is he?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
        Are those who voted Brexit a race? I thought they were just freedom fighters.

Comment

Luton.
          Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Donald Tusk isn't racist, still bad though, shouldn't make fun of anyone because of their shortcomings.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Are those who voted Brexit a race? I thought they were just freedom fighters.
              Brexiteers are more a species then a race, like Neanderthalers but less intelligent. It's ok to discriminate against species, I mean nobody cares if you discriminate against head lice.

Comment

He's not a racist, he's a bigot who is obviously intolerant of Brexiteer viewpoints.

How in the hell does a non-politician 'implement' any plan that they may have had anyway Tusk?
                A civilian can campaign for any number of things, but they sure as hell won't be implementing any plan they may have about it.
                (That's what make me laugh most when WTFH asks people what 'their solutions' are....irrelevant - they don't matter, e.g. outside the sphere of control, lol)

It is for parliament and more specifically, government to implement Brexit, as they alone have the power to implement the machinations of the UK.
                Originally posted by Old Greg
                I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

come and have a go if you think you're hard enough Donald

Comment

Tusk sounds about as endearing and unbigoted as Eirikur. As MrMarkyMark would have said, "what a chunt!"
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X