• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Special place in hell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Ha ha ha ... you're special Yorkie.

If 90% of the UK felt the government was doing good for it most of the time then they wouldn't have voted for change in the 2016 ref, you numpty.
    No no no. Yorkie is saying they do a good job for the UK at least 90% of the time, not that 90% of the people think that they are. We have already established that Leave voters are mostly hate filled cretins, so the referendum vote is of little use in determining whether MPs are doing a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      No no no. Yorkie is saying they do a good job for the UK at least 90% of the time, not that 90% of the people think that they are. We have already established that Leave voters are mostly hate filled cretins, so the referendum vote is of little use in determining whether MPs are doing a good job.
      Sshh, don't spoil it. I know what he said, I was using the typical brexiter modus operandi and twisting what has been stated to suit a different narrative
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

So, how do the citizens of EU go about voting Tusk out, after wanting to kill several million people and see them in hell, just like a Nazi. Surely this is the end of his career.

Comment

I take it the gammonflake brigade didn't bother listening to what Tusk said ?

"I am wondering what the special place in hell looks like for those who promoted brexit without even a sketch of a plan how to carry it safely".

He didn't say: I want to send people to.......There is a.......or anything else along these lines. All you ******* running about with gammon faces saying 'he openly said he wants to send us to hell' need to get back on your Seroxat and calm the **** down.
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            So, how do the citizens of EU go about voting Tusk out, after wanting to kill several million people and see them in hell, just like a Nazi. Surely this is the end of his career.
            Can you please provide a link where Tusk says he wants to kill several million people?

Eu citizen vote him out by first electing their own governments who will vote on their turn for or against Tusk

Comment

Did several million people "promote Brexit without even a sketch of a plan of how to carry it out safely"?

Do you think that he will see them there?

Do you think that voting for a chairman should be done by employees, or by the board?

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                I take it the gammonflake brigade didn't bother listening to what Tusk said ?

"I am wondering what the special place in hell looks like for those who promoted brexit without even a sketch of a plan how to carry it safely".

He didn't say: I want to send people to.......There is a.......or anything else along these lines. All you ******* running about with gammon faces saying 'he openly said he wants to send us to hell' need to get back on your Seroxat and calm the **** down.
                Really, a man in charge of the EU spends his time wondering how people will be tortured in hell because they have a different opinion. Is this the man we want running the EU and deciding the fate of people he doesnt agree with. Also, why is he mixing religion and politics. I do worry for the EU.

Comment

Really, a man in charge of the EU spends his time wondering how people will be tortured in hell because they have a different opinion. Is this the man we want running the EU and deciding the fate of people he doesnt agree with. Also, why is he mixing religion and politics. I do worry for the EU.
                  He was clear that it was a special kind of hell. One for gammon snowflakes. No torture required, just plenty of imaginary forriners to trigger them.

Comment

They can't vote him out. Nobody can. Incompetence is a pre-requisite, not an impediment, for a top job in the EU.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Of course all this assumes that 'hell' exists, which it clearly doesn't, so I don't know what the snowflakes are getting so flustered about.

Poor delicate little souls.

Maybe oPM will be along soon to suggest our MPs should be strung up to lampposts and have pitchforks driven through them
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X