• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If there was a 2nd ref ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Great deflecting. Can't answer the question so accuse the poster of something. Too obvious though fella. Must try harder
    If only the EU tried harder, for it's citizens and their welfare. Little quips like yours are only the breeze precluding the storm of hate that emanates from the Eurocrats. I only hope that people like you can pull your pants up and walk on with the rest of the UK to further greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      If only the EU tried harder, for it's citizens and their welfare. Little quips like yours are only the breeze precluding the storm of hate that emanates from the Eurocrats. I only hope that people like you can pull your pants up and walk on with the rest of the UK to further greatness.
      You're still deflecting fella.

The direction the UK is going there won't be any chance of greatness as there won't be a UK left within 5 years. Scots will get independence since they have been shafted by Westminster/England. NI may follow suit, only time will tell once the full impact on them of Brexit is known.

Enjoy the ride, it's gonna get fun
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Whenever you're ready

I only hope that people like you can pull your pants up and walk on with the rest of the UK to further greatness.
        Thanks ever so much for your illuminating remarks. However can I remind you : one example of the new greatness, things you are going to do in the new outside wild world (did you mean wide? No matter - we're all ears)
        "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

You're still deflecting fella.

The direction the UK is going there won't be any chance of greatness as there won't be a UK left within 5 years. Scots will get independence since they have been shafted by Westminster/England. NI may follow suit, only time will tell once the full impact on them of Brexit is known.

Enjoy the ride, it's gonna get fun
          Whorty, I feel your pain. You are like a scared rabbit running away from the bright light, burning so bright. The EU is not your little hole in the ground to feel safe in, it's the deadly disease, yes, Myxomatosis and the UK leaving the EU is the vaccine.

Comment

Whorty, I feel your pain. You are like a scared rabbit running away from the bright light, burning so bright. The EU is not your little hole in the ground to feel safe in, it's the deadly disease, yes, Myxomatosis and the UK leaving the EU is the vaccine.
            ha ha, you guys are a hoot. You think we're scared You're the guys running scared of the bogey men EU. Go back to your safe space fella, maybe it will be all right come the glorious brexit day

Comment

ha ha, you guys are a hoot. You think we're scared You're the guys running scared of the bogey men EU. Go back to your safe space fella, maybe it will be all right come the glorious brexit day
              It’s only natural to hit out at the people that care about you.

Comment

It’s only natural to hit out at the people that care about you.
                Are you suggesting that Shauny cares about me?

Comment

"If there was a 2nd ref ...."

Liverpool would have lost at West Ham, the cheating twunts.

HTHBIDI
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Spitting Image of his Grandad

Shame on you, Woohoo. You've had all this time and you can't enlighten us feeble children about the upcoming brave, wild, glorious etc acts that you and your fellow heroic Brexiteers are going to perform.

Where's the old imagination gone?

(Yes we all know you're Walter Mitty's grandson. Ridiculous day dreams are in your genes, so get creating)
                    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

If only the EU tried harder, for it's citizens and their welfare. Little quips like yours are only the breeze precluding the storm of hate that emanates from the Eurocrats. I only hope that people like you can pull your pants up and walk on with the rest of the UK to further greatness...
                      ...in the jam, tea and biscuit export market.

Comment

Working...
                      X