• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Last Gammon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Last Gammon

Brexit news: Nigel Farage LASHES OUT at BBC over Brexit | UK | News | Express.co.uk

"The ex-UKIP leader lashed out at the BBC’s “editorial bias” for not broadcasting his latest anti-Brexit speech at the European Parliament wasn't shown"

Maybe we need a BBC-Farage channel? Or does he want BBC1 devoted to himself?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
      "The ex-UKIP leader lashed out at the BBC’s “editorial bias” for not broadcasting his latest anti-Brexit speech at the European Parliament wasn't shown"

Maybe we need a BBC-Farage channel? Or does he want BBC1 devoted to himself?
      It might have been more effective as a parody thread if I could spell 'gammon'.

Comment

If the BBC would broadcast speeches of othe British MEPs on a regular basis I would agree, but when was the last time they did at all? (except maybe from now and then on BBC parliament)

Comment

FTFY
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            It might have been more effective as a parody thread if I could spell 'gammon'.
            Fixed.

NIGEL Farage branded the BBC the “Biased Brussels Corporation” after it was reported the broadcaster received more than £4million in EU funding.
            How much funding has Farage personally received from the EU? And will continue to receive as part of his pension?
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Panic is setting in now they realise what a shambles brexit will be and he and his pals will get the blame due to their lies
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Fixed.
                Ta.

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                How much funding has Farage personally received from the EU? And will continue to receive as part of his pension?
                And how much as he misused?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Brexit news: Nicotine Stained Man-Frog LASHES OUT at BBC over Brexit | UK | News | Express.co.uk

FTFY
                  There's someone else who watches The Last Leg
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    Panic is setting in now they realise what a shambles brexit will be and he and his pals will get the blame due to their lies
                    Not at all. They are preparing a stab-in-the-back argument.

Comment

Working...
                    X