• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Netflix treat for Brexiteers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I do not really use social media
    Really?
    And talking tulipe in CUK forums is what exactly?
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      Really?
      And talking tulipe in CUK forums is what exactly?
      Sport?
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        Sport?
        Obligatory for mods?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Some gibberish...Wasn't it the right wing who used social media to lie to people or have you already forgotten Cambridge Analytics et. al.
          Some bolox... I've wanted to leave the EU since the Maastricht Treaty created it. Social media has made absolutely no difference. Not that I use any social media anyway. And you might as well drop the "right wing" bolox, there are plenty of lefties who want Brexit, including our Dear Leader In Waiting...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            Some bolox... I've wanted to leave the EU since the Maastricht Treaty created it. Social media has made absolutely no difference. Not that I use any social media anyway. And you might as well drop the "right wing" bolox, there are plenty of lefties who want Brexit, including our Dear Leader In Waiting...
            You know the word is actually spelt bollocks?
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              You would be one of the 10% then.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                You know the word is actually spelt bollocks?
                I do, but for some reason I thought it came under the swear filter criteria. I must have this forum confused with another.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                X