• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Most CUK posters will benefit from Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most CUK posters will benefit from Brexit

Great read for most you lot. Looks like most of you will have a pay rise when we leave the EU. There, don't say we don't do anything for you, viva Brexit.

Big business is reluctant to admit it, but Brexit will deliver for the poor by pushing up their wages

I disagree. The gap between rich and poor is widening. And Brexit will increase it.

Comment

Better be poor but free from EUSSR shackles, eh?

Comment

Immigration from outside the EU is more of a problem.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Well, you are going to see a lot more of it now, but don’t worry it will be done under “Australian style points system”, just like it was done for at least last 15-20 years

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Brexit will fix that.

Oh wait, no, curry houses were told that Brexit would enable more non-EU immigration.

Minister Priti Patel: Quit EU to save our curry houses | London Evening Standard

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Better be poor but free from EUSSR shackles, eh?
              Nothing says freedom like an uplifting food bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Nothing says freedom like an uplifting food bank.
                Private Manager at yer Local Food Bank Plc.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                  Brexit will fix that.

Oh wait, no, curry houses were told that Brexit would enable more non-EU immigration.

Minister Priti Patel: Quit EU to save our curry houses | London Evening Standard
                  Since we have been in the EU, no Indian IT workers have arrived!

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Brussels Slumdog View Post
                    Since we have been in the EU, no Indian IT workers have arrived!
                    That'll be corrected when we leave the EU and reinstate Freedom of Movement in the Commonwealth.

Comment

Working...
                    X