Project Carny - New Order Project Carny - New Order
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1

  2. #2

    Godlike

    BR14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    5,974

    Default

    i thought this was about US travellers
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

  3. #3

    Godlike

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    7,938

    Default

    I thought this was about 80's electronic indy-pop

    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

  4. #4

    Contractor Among Contractors


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,675

    Default

    So the Bank of England's Mark Carney is now changing his tune and seeing Brexit as something positive.

  5. #5

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    20,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    So the Bank of England's Mark Carney is now changing his tune and seeing Brexit as something positive.
    Yes. In the same way that being a lab rat deliberately infected with cancer being treated by a new drug can be seen as something positive.
    "Boom! Boom!" - B. Brush

  6. #6

    More time posting than coding

    BlueSharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    472

    Default

    Austin Powers - Carnies

    YouTube

  7. #7

    Contractor Among Contractors


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,500

    Default

    "there is a risk that countries turn inwards, undercutting growth and prosperity for all"

    Why should countries care about how the world does?

  8. #8

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    20,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMirror View Post
    "there is a risk that countries turn inwards, undercutting growth and prosperity for all"

    Why should countries care about how the world does?
    It's a Lose-Lose situation. Autarky doesn't work out well economically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  9. #9

    Godlike

    BR14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    5,974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    It's a Lose-Lose situation. Autarky doesn't work out well economically.
    What's that?
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

  10. #10

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    20,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BR14 View Post
    What's that?
    First things first, do you know what a dictionary is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •