• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK too feeble to handle Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    You're a dick and a troll

There there Doris......calm down dearie, you'll ladder your tights!!

Tell us more about when you killed animals with your big gun!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

There there Doris......calm down dearie, you'll ladder your tights!!

Tell us more about when you killed animals with your big gun!!

Big man behind a keyboard, but abandons his fellow soldiers when it looks like it might get a bit rough. What a brave little soldier Tell me how much action you saw with your potato peeler
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Big man behind a keyboard, but abandons his fellow soldiers when it looks like it might get a bit rough. What a brave little soldier Tell me how much action you saw with your potato peeler
        The important thing is that he identifies as a soldier, and we need to be supportive of his personal conception.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          The important thing is that he identifies as a soldier, and we need to be supportive of his personal conception.
          Or contraception

Comment

The fact is that some of us were prepared to put ourselves in harms way when needed. Ready, willing, and able to stand in the front line in defence of the west.
            The fact that the Warsaw Pact thought better of actually instigating trouble speaks volumes about the capability of those of us that faced them down.

Not our fault that armageddon was never unleashed. Mind you if the Warsaw Pact forces had more than a sprinkling of the likes of alexei it is little wonder really.

Now that might not seem much to those weedy pigeons that never possessed the stones to selflessly put themselves in jeopardy. But none of us did it to impress the stay at home sit-on-their-hands types that are always amongst the first to criticize.

It needed to be done and it WAS done. That's it really.

Now do tell us more about all those harmless furry animals you slaughtered with your penis substitute when you were playing at being Crocodile Dundee in a faint attempt at proving yourself to be manly.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You tell them Sarg - you’ve single handedly stopped imminent Soviet invasion of India, beats being stationed in West Germany loss of which would have been of far lower strategic importance

Comment

The fact is that some of us were prepared to put ourselves in harms way when needed.
                That salmonella outbreak sounds like it must have been tough. I guess you never truly get over that kind of experience.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  You tell them Sarg - you’ve single handedly stopped imminent Soviet invasion of India, beats being stationed in West Germany loss of which would have been of far lower strategic importance
                  His hand hygiene standards made him a better fit for India.

Comment

The fact is that some of us were prepared to put ourselves in harms way when needed. Ready, willing, and able to stand in the front line in defence of the west.
                    The fact that the Warsaw Pact thought better of actually instigating trouble speaks volumes about the capability of those of us that faced them down.

Not our fault that armageddon was never unleashed. Mind you if the Warsaw Pact forces had more than a sprinkling of the likes of alexei it is little wonder really.

Now that might not seem much to those weedy pigeons that never possessed the stones to selflessly put themselves in jeopardy. But none of us did it to impress the stay at home sit-on-their-hands types that are always amongst the first to criticize.

It needed to be done and it WAS done. That's it really.

Now do tell us more about all those harmless furry animals you slaughtered with your penis substitute when you were playing at being Crocodile Dundee in a faint attempt at proving yourself to be manly.
                    ha ha, the fantasist lives on. You keep telling yourself that you'd have been a brave little soldier had you needed to stand up and be counted Given the Cold War is often referred to as the Long Peace, what you really did was sit in a shed during one of the longest periods of peace in modern history Well done

As for me shooting animals, nope, never have. But my shooting experience is the same as yours; neither of us has ever discharged a gun towards another living creature. See, we're not too different after all, you and I Both of us learned how to shoot targets only

There is a real difference though, I did then venture into the danger zone, walking in the African bush where there was real danger of attack and I was responsible for protecting my group. You however then sat in a shed, behind a wall, during a long peaceful period Well done my little hero
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

ha ha, the fantasist lives on. You keep telling yourself that you'd have been a brave little soldier had you needed to stand up and be counted Given the Cold War is often referred to as the Long Peace, what you really did was sit in a shed during one of the longest periods of peace in modern history Well done

As for me shooting animals, nope, never have. But my shooting experience is the same as yours; neither of us has ever discharged a gun towards another living creature. See, we're not too different after all, you and I Both of us learned how to shoot targets only

There is a real difference though, I did then venture into the danger zone, walking in the African bush where there was real danger of attack and I was responsible for protecting my group. You however then sat in a shed, behind a wall, during a long peaceful period Well done my little hero

hiway to the danger zone.....

Whorty? Walter more like!

Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X