• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

March coming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    My preference would be to just get on with brexit and leave, under a controlled deal, so we can get on with running the country.
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    That bit I agree with.
    Are you sure you agree? You seem confused about what you actually want.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2614801

Because I want us to leave without a deal and negotiate after the event. I want things to be shaken up.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      My preference would be to just get on with brexit and leave, under a controlled deal, so we can get on with running the country.
      The trouble is, passing May's WA will just be the end of the beginning. There'll be years of more arguing and division before we get an actual deal.

Comment

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
        The trouble is, passing May's WA will just be the end of the beginning. There'll be years of more arguing and division before we get an actual deal.
        Yep .. the irony that brexiters don't get is this is only the start of things. It's going to get messy once we leave and we start to negotiate trade and future relationship deals with an organisation we've tried to shaft over the past 2.5 years We ain't seen nothing yet
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          I don't think there should be another referendum but there were other people who would have liked one....

As Farage said in 2016:

In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way.

Comment

Working...
          X