• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU preparing to send aid to the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Brexiters don't realise that growing your own requires:
    1. Hard work
    2. Good seed
    3. Time

The weather is improving so the summer gardeners will probably go out soon.
    The rest of us have been giving trees their end of winter prune, Check
    checking the over-winter crops, Check (although I didn't plant any this year due to Brexit)
    repairing winter damage and planting the last of the garlic. Check, no winter damage to repair
    Don't get ahead of yourself there is still plenty of time for the weather to turn.

Plenty of time yet for the 'Beast from the East', 'Pest from the West', 'Dearth from the North' or the 'Routh from the South' .

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Brexiters don't realise that growing your own requires:
      1. Hard work
      2. Good seed
      3. Time

The weather is improving so the summer gardeners will probably go out soon.
      The rest of us have been giving trees their end of winter prune, checking the over-winter crops, repairing winter damage and planting the last of the garlic.
      Those apple trees were a bit of a bugger but we dumped the last lot of wood on Saturday.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        Those apple trees were a bit of a bugger but we dumped the last lot of wood on Saturday.

Dump the wood?

Apple logs give off a nice scent, and then for the small stuff, just chip it and use as a cover in flower beds.

The Wife (tm) did two of our smaller apple trees (Redlove Era) at the weekend, while I dismantled a few hazel hurdles, which will make great kindling
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
          Don't get ahead of yourself there is still plenty of time for the weather to turn.

Plenty of time yet for the 'Beast from the East', 'Pest from the West', 'Dearth from the North' or the 'Routh from the South' .
          You forgot the Dove from Above.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            You forgot the Dove from Above.
            And the Crow from Below.

Comment

Working...
            X