• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tories to replace May with Boris Johnson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tories to replace May with Boris Johnson

Brexit news: MPs will vote for Brexit deal ONLY if May steps down | Politics | News | Express.co.uk

There we have it, the ERG will cave, Jacob-Rees Mogg and Boris Johnson will take over and blame Brino on May.

I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Brexit news: MPs will vote for Brexit deal ONLY if May steps down | Politics | News | Express.co.uk

There we have it, the ERG will cave, Jacob-Rees Mogg and Boris Johnson will take over and blame Brino on May.

BRINO?

Rees-Mogg wants a hard exit; Johnson doesn't care and will support whichever option gets him into No 10.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
      BRINO?

Rees-Mogg wants a hard exit; Johnson doesn't care and will support whichever option gets him into No 10.
      Not sure JRM wants what you refer to as a hard brexit (No Deal). True he wants a harder brexit than what May's deal currently gives, but listening to him recently he would rather have a deal than no deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
        Not sure JRM wants what you refer to as a hard brexit (No Deal). True he wants a harder brexit than what May's deal currently gives, but listening to him recently he would rather have a deal than no deal.

And how do you know this?

JRM, like all Brexiters, only appears to have a list of what he doesn't want, and has no clue of what he wants for the UK. (For himself, he's happy if the UK crashes, his money is invested in Europe)
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

It's in the express, so it must be true. (Not that I doubt that Boris would do anything to move into #10)

Comment

It's all a bit meh isn't it ... I mean, who really cares which weasel leads the Tory scum? they're only not being trashed in the polls because Corbyn is just as useless. If he stood down and a more moderate Labour leader stepped in the Tories would be on their knees by now.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Remoaner Tories face deselection:

Two more senior Tory MPs facing deselection votes as 'purple momentum' purge gathers pace

There will be a new true blue, purist Brexit Tory party for the next GE.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                It's all a bit meh isn't it ... I mean, who really cares which weasel leads the Tory scum? they're only not being trashed in the polls because Corbyn is just as useless. If he stood down and a more moderate Labour leader stepped in the Tories would be on their knees by now.
                meh is the right word.

Now it looks like some Labour MPs are about to quit the party.

Labour MPs expected to resign today over divisions on Brexit and antisemitism | City A.M.

Comment

...and they've gone

I think they may well be joined by some Tory remoaners.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
                    meh is the right word.

Now it looks like some Labour MPs are about to quit the party.

Labour MPs expected to resign today over divisions on Brexit and antisemitism | City A.M.
                    Just done it, according to BBC bulletin that just popped up on my phone

Comment

Working...
                    X