• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Making friends with new trade deals

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    More unintelligible gibberish deleted
    From the guy from the country that gave us Mata Hari and gave a lifelong home to the Kaiser after WWI.

What a plum!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      He'd just bottle it when push came to shove and do a runner
      Pah! I served in the British Army. We confined our running activities to when we were pursuing our vanquished foes.

Other armies are available though. You could run your notion up Eirikur's flagpole, his nation have a long-established penchant for going backwards when the chips are down.

Or for a more contemporary view why not touch bases with AtW? He has the inside track on fleeing from your national military obligations.

I am sure it will fascinate someone with all your "experience". There can't be many on here that have been in a stand-off with Timon and Pumba armed only with a musket!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Pah! I served the British Army. They confined their running activities to when I had undercooked the corned beef fritters.
        FTFY

Comment

Pah! I served in the British Army. We confined our running activities to when we were pursuing our vanquished foes.
          For a plastic soldier that saw no action, exactly which vanquished foes were they again?

I am sure it will fascinate someone with all your "experience". There can't be many on here that have been in a stand-off with Timon and Pumba armed only with a musket!
          Had to look up those characters .... is that your favourite film? Bit intellectual for you fella.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

**** me, more bollocks trying to justify the possibility of a sad man having once served as a squaddie. There are plenty of other people on this forum who were in the forces but don't need to spell it out in nearly every post. It really does make you think, the people who try to make you believe that they once were something might possibly have never been that something. These guys are all over Internet forums and social media stating they were once forces, but were they really?

The Walter Mitty Hunters Club. | Visit https://www.facebook.com/The-Walter-Mitty-Hunters-Club-HQ-224264854573797/

I wouldn't be surprised if you've just been released into Care in the Community the way you post on here
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

I wouldn't be surprised if you've just been released into Care in the Community
              You are probably right.....YOU wouldn't be surprised.

It would probably require a great deal more imagination than you will ever possess to be unsurprised about most things.

Life is just one big mystery to you isn't it?

Comment

You are probably right.....YOU wouldn't be surprised.

It would probably require a great deal more imagination than you will ever possess to be unsurprised about most things.

Life is just one big mystery to you isn't it?

Told you I wouldn't be surprised and I'm not. Are one of the dribbling kind or the shouty type?
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Told you I wouldn't be surprised and I'm not.
                  Come on then Edward Snowden............I am sure you are nerdy enough to find the truth............put up or shut up.

Comment

Come on then Edward Snowden............I am sure you are nerdy enough to find the truth............put up or shut up.

Sounds like the shouty type....that'll do.

Comment

Sounds like the shouty type....that'll do.
                      As expected......all wind and piss when called out.

Next!!

Comment

Working...
                      X