• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Honda to close UK factory

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    People want chunky, luxury soft roaders, and everyone loves retro British design...

eye bleach!!!!!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      People want chunky, luxury soft roaders, and everyone loves retro British design...

Well, it's a Vanden Plas front and doors, not sure what the rear is from. The wheels look like Jeep Wrangler ones - perhaps the chassis is from one of those too. Am I close?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Well, it's a Vanden Plas front and doors, not sure what the rear is from. The wheels look like Jeep Wrangler ones - perhaps the chassis is from one of those too. Am I close?
        It's a Vanden Plas front, allegro estate rear, chopped, on Suzuki jeep running gear, so pretty close.

Comment

OK, looked it up. There was a VP estate. I didn't know that. Also, it's a SUZUKI GRAND VITARA 2L 16V under the skin

https://www.flickr.com/photos/51670633@N07/36700323825

Ah, you replied before me while I was looking for it.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Cut and shut then. Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
              1. It isn't a loan. It might be called a loan but a loan will ultimately be paid off. Almost all student loans will be written off after 30 years. You should think about it as a tax on your degree. I'm not saying the student loan thing is right. It isn't its a kicking the can down the road flawed system mainly because of what I have said above. Most loans will not be paid off.

2. If that wasn't the size of your bar bill then you weren't drinking hard enough.

3. I went to uni between 1980 and 84 on a full grant ( my father died when I was 14)

4 my daughter went to uni between 2010 and 2013 and had her student fees paid as me and her mother were divorced and she lived with her mother which meant my income wasn't considered. So her loan isn't that big.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
              Both my kids went to university for free

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
                And their education is obviously worth every penny.

Btw, not valid unless we have a chart!

Ah go on Scooty, gis a chart, a graph, a scribble in the sand!
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
                  Only they didn't. What happened was some other poor fooker paid for it, not you.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Only they didn't. What happened was some other poor English fooker paid for it, not you.

HTH

FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      Only they didn't. What happened was some other poor fooker paid for it, not you.
                      Which Uni did you go to again?

Comment

Working...
                      X