• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Honda to close UK factory

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Which Uni did you go to again?
    The University of Life.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Lympstone. Give it a go.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          The University of Life.

HTH

Don't be so modest. You should be proud of your New College Stamford’s Air and Defence Career College Certificate in Catering & Hospitality. Your mum has it framed on her bedside table.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            FTFY
            Sorry, did I forget to say thanks to the English taxpayer for our free Uni, free prescriptions, free care for the elderly, free bus passes for over 60s, etc., again?

Thank you for your kind gifts. I don't know why you continue to hold onto us?

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
              Sorry, did I forget to say thanks to the English taxpayer for our free Uni, free prescriptions, free care for the elderly, free bus passes for over 60s, etc., again?

It's like having a teenage daughter I guess.

Cost a lot of money but you know they cannot be trusted to go it alone...

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post

Because we can.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  Because we can.
                  Tick. Tock.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    It's like having a teenage daughter I guess.

Cost a lot of money but you know they cannot be trusted to go it alone...

As long as you keep the pocket money coming, they won't want to leave.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X