• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who needs Honda anyway...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Yes like cowardly fleeing for the Germans and call it heroic #Dunkirk
    Trolling or massive stupidity. Either way you are a dafty wafty.

Did a British women turn you down and now you hate anything British? That's it, your mum was British and left you because of your non stop crying and bed wetting. There is always time to change Eirikur.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      But I didn't order a Skoda.

Can you see where you are going wrong now
      Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      If it's not currently in UK stock, it will be coming from the Skoda factory in the Czech Republic. Fairly quiet time of year for them, so I'd guess at 6-8 weeks for build and delivery to the UK docks.
      Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      it is coming from the SEAT factory in Spain as its not a Skoda.
      Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      VAG cars made in Martorell are the following: SEAT Arona, SEAT Ibiza, SEAT Ibiza SC, SEAT Ibiza ST, SEAT León SC, SEAT León 5T, SEAT León ST, Audi Q3. These ship through the Straits of Gibraltar and up to Sheerness, etc.
      VAG group cars made in Kvasiny: ŠKODA Yeti, ŠKODA Karoq, ŠKODA Kodiaq, ŠKODA Superb, ŠKODA Superb Combi, SEAT Ateca. These go by rail to Emden and are shipped from there.
      Source: Portrait & Production Plants | Volkswagen Group
      You ordered a car that you said was made in Spain, even when presented with the facts.

Can you see where you went wrong?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        Trolling or massive stupidity.
        Please explain

Comment

Please explain
          You've mischaracterised a military retreat at Dunkirk (because the forces were surrounded by the Germans and likely to be annihilated), with a some cowardly act (akin to surrender?).

You've decided to not say that forces other than Brits were rescued (e.g. French & Belgians), in order to try and formulate some kind of anti-British military rebuttal to a post from Shaunboy, because you are massively triggered.

BTW - #Srebrenica was cowardly

Wikipedia and history books can inform you about both Dunkirk & Srebrenica, should you choose to remove your ignorance...

So, you are either trolling, or massively stupid in the eyes of Woohoo.

HTH BIDI
          Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
            You've mischaracterised a military retreat at Dunkirk (because the forces were surrounded by the Germans and likely to be annihilated), with a some cowardly act (akin to surrender?).

You've decided to not say that forces other than Brits were rescued (e.g. French & Belgians), in order to try and formulate some kind of anti-British military rebuttal to a post from Shaunboy, because you are massively triggered.

BTW - #Srebrenica was cowardly

Wikipedia and history books can inform you about both Dunkirk & Srebrenica, should you choose to remove your ignorance...

So, you are either trolling, or massively stupid in the eyes of Woohoo.

HTH BIDI
            Might be nice to mention the "Dunkirk Little Ships", just for completeness.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              Might be nice to mention the "Dunkirk Little Ships", just for completeness.
              TRIGGER WARNING: and the fall of Singapore.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                TRIGGER WARNING: and the fall of Singapore.
                Would that be the Singapore and Malay Peninsula that Churchill sacrificed to the Japanese rather than tried to defend?
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  Would that be the Singapore and Malay Peninsula that Churchill sacrificed to the Japanese rather than tried to defend?
                  It's all rather old news and a bit silly to get worked up about.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    It's all rather old news and a bit silly to get worked up about.
                    You tell that to the women in Tenko
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Please explain

we don't have enough crayons to explain to YOU.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X