• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Israelis Getting Uppity With The Poles...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Cats do digging, dogs just tulip
    But they will keep worrying on the same bone.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      ...and the Ukraines !
      Ukraines??
      If you mean the Ukrainians they just signed a free trade agreement with Israel
      Israel and Ukraine sign agreement for free trade | The Times of Israel

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        Ukraines??
        The Ukrainians need all the friends they can get at the moment with Vlad poised on their doorstep and no one in the west giving a sh*t.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          For the sake of context, Churchy thinks Jews are just in it for themselves and see Gentiles as just there to be used.
          For the sake of context, OG is an annoying f**ktard who seems to be able to post things no-one else can get away with.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
            For the sake of context, OG is an annoying f**ktard who seems to be able to post things no-one else can get away with.
            For the sake of context, Brillo needs his safe space because a meanie has picked on his antisemitic buddy.

Comment

Funny reading this thread and any other containing any reference to jews. 1 you are instantly labelled antisemitic for asking or proving a valid argument with proof. 2 people get defensive of a crazy stolen country that has nuclear weapons and still steals land. 3 a country that openly does terrorism on other countries soil. 4 you could possibly get banned. 5 this thread will likely close.

People need to see that brexit and terrorist / far right work in Israel's favour as it drives more to Israel. Jewish lobby groups have been open on this subject in eu, uk and USA. They want more foreigners so far right gains ground and an inside job by mossad to blame it on the Arabs will drive people out of uk and eu to Israel just like brexit campaign did that was heavily funded by a Jew.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                Ukraines??
                Good call, thanks.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic View Post
                  Funny reading this thread and any other containing any reference to jews. 1 you are instantly labelled antisemitic for asking or proving a valid argument with proof. 2 people get defensive of a crazy stolen country that has nuclear weapons and still steals land. 3 a country that openly does terrorism on other countries soil. 4 you could possibly get banned. 5 this thread will likely close.

People need to see that brexit and terrorist / far right work in Israel's favour as it drives more to Israel. Jewish lobby groups have been open on this subject in eu, uk and USA. They want more foreigners so far right gains ground and an inside job by mossad to blame it on the Arabs will drive people out of uk and eu to Israel just like brexit campaign did that was heavily funded by a Jew.
                  Others point at Soros the 'internationalist' as someone funding pro Remain groups. If you want to see Jewish people pulling the strings, then I guess you will find them.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    The idea that you are trying to promote with your post is that so-called antisemites are merely people who disagree with Israeli government policies. And indeed that the very act of calling someone antisemitic is merely an attempt at deflecting from Israeli government less than salubrious actions. That in itself is an antisemitic idea.

Given that you have a recorded antisemitic history of posts on this site, I strongly suggest that at this point you wind your neck in.

But my guess is. You won't.
                    No I am not. But thanks for your contribution. I was pointing out a disgusting comment by the Israeli Foreign Minister who has just labelled a whole country, part of the EU as anti-semitic.

You should practice your comprehension skills.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic View Post

I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                      X