• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Israelis Getting Uppity With The Poles...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Israelis Getting Uppity With The Poles...

...and the Ukrainians and the Germans.

Will Europe unite against Israel and tell them to wind their necks in?

Nope, because the Israelis have their (not so secret)secret weapon at the ready...

Disagree with the Israelis and you're an anti-semite!

"Poles imbibe anti-Semitism with their mother's milk".

Now that's really going to help!
    Last edited by Zigenare; 19 February 2019, 09:02. Reason: Some twunt decided to pick me up on spelling rather than content
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

For the sake of context, Churchy thinks Jews are just in it for themselves and see Gentiles as just there to be used.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      For the sake of context, Churchy thinks Jews are just in it for themselves and see Gentiles as just there to be used.
      Have you read the Talmud?

I have.

Have you read any of the analysis of the Talmud by any of its leading Jewish scholars?

I have.

This chap in particular is worth reading - Aaron Kirschenbaum, J.D.

I'll leave it to you to establish his bona fides.
      Last edited by Zigenare; 18 February 2019, 19:24.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Have you read any of the analysis of the Talmud by any of its leading Jewish scholars?
        In OG's case neither activity is likely until they produce the Ladybird pictorial versions.

After all, he is not the sharpest tool in the box.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I have.

I have.

This chap in particular is worth reading - Aaron Kirschenbaum, J.D.

I'll leave it to you to establish his bona fides.

Comment

You really should leave arguing a point alone, you're obviously ill-equipped for such a task.

Comment

...and the Ukraines and the Germans.

Will Europe unite against Israel and tell them to wind their necks in?

Nope, because the Israelis have their (not so secret)secret weapon at the ready...

Disagree with the Israelis and you're an anti-semite!

"Poles imbibe anti-Semitism with their mother's milk".

Now that's really going to help!
              I think Benjamin Netanyahu's comment is out of line. On the other hand, the law recently passed by the Poles that it is an offence to allege that the Polish nation was complicit in Nazi crimes, is just denial, because history records that, largely, they were - with a reasonable number of honourable exceptions.

Not everyone who disagrees with Israeli government policies is an antisemite. Some of them are part of the Israeli political system.

However, nearly all antisemites disagree with the Israeli government's policies.

The idea that you are trying to promote with your post is that so-called antisemites are merely people who disagree with Israeli government policies. And indeed that the very act of calling someone antisemitic is merely an attempt at deflecting from Israeli government less than salubrious actions. That in itself is an antisemitic idea.

Given that you have a recorded antisemitic history of posts on this site, I strongly suggest that at this point you wind your neck in.

But my guess is. You won't.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Not everyone who disagrees with Israeli government policies is an antisemite. Some of them are part of the Israeli political system.

However, nearly all antisemites disagree with the Israeli government's policies.

The idea that you are trying to promote with your post is that so-called antisemites are merely people who disagree with Israeli government policies. That in itself is an antisemitic idea. Given that you have a recorded antisemitic history of posts on this site, I strongly suggest that at this point you wind your neck in.

But my guess is. You won't.
                Do you reckon he will just keep digging?

Comment

Churchy - when are you joning the Labour party?

Comment

Do you reckon he will just keep digging?
                    Cats do digging, dogs just tulip

Comment

Working...
                    X