• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hateful 8

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    Just to be really pedantic, LibDems are 12. Independent 11. So Independent need 2 more to be bigger?

Do I take the lead in the race for CUK "pedant of the year" award?

No, you get the "I got it wrong again award"

MPs

There are 11 LibDem MPs.

• Vince Cable

Leader of the Liberal Democrats, MP for Twickenham
    • Jo Swinson

Liberal Democrat Deputy Leader and Spokesperson on Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, MP for East Dunbartonshire
    • Tom Brake

Liberal Democrat spokesperson on Exiting the European Union and International Trade. MP for Carshalton and Wallington
    • Alistair Carmichael

Commons Chief Whip, Liberal Democrat Spokesperson for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs & Northern Ireland and MP for Orkney and Shetland
    • Ed Davey

Liberal Democrat Spokesperson on Home Affairs and MP for Kingston & Surbiton
    • Tim Farron

Liberal Democrat Spokesperson on Communities and Local Government & North of England. MP for Westmorland and Lonsdale.
    • Wera Hobhouse

Liberal Democrat Spokesperson for the Environment and Climate Change & Commons Spokesperson for Justice. MP for Bath.
    • Christine Jardine

Liberal Democrat Spokesperson Work and Pensions, Commons Spokesperson for Culture, Media and Sport. MP for Edinburgh West.
    • Norman Lamb

Shadow Health Secretary, MP for North Norfolk
    • Layla Moran

Liberal Democrat Education Spokesperson, MP for Oxford West and Abingdon
    • Jamie Stone

Liberal Democrat Spokesperson for Scotland and Commons Spokesperson for Defence, MP for Caithness, Sutherland and Easter Ross

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

•Tom Brake

Liberal Democrat spokesperson on Exiting the European Union and International Trade. MP for Carshalton and Wallington

I thought the Lib dems wanted to stay in the EU. So does Tom Brakes title also make him the Lib Dems Spokesperson on the Oxymoron?

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
        •Tom Brake

I thought the Lib dems wanted to stay in the EU. So does Tom Brakes title also make him the Lib Dems Spokesperson on the Oxymoron?
        Just because he is a spokesman on a topic does not mean he agrees with the direction (or lack thereof) being taken. He is there to voice his party's opinion on leaving the EU and on international trade.

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Just because he is a spokesman on a topic does not mean he agrees with the direction (or lack thereof) being taken. He is there to voice his party's opinion on leaving the EU and on international trade.

Gawd lighten up will yer. It was all meant tongue in cheek. Anyone with half a brain cell would have recognised that (unless of course you are German and therefore have no sense of humour)

Comment

How many brain cells have you got, 62?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              How many brain cells have you got, 62?
              Ooo ooo oooo are we going to have an adult my brain is bigger than your brain argument.

Comment

Ooo ooo oooo are we going to have an adult my brain is bigger than your brain argument.
                You make 85 in Alien 3 look positively clever

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  You make 85 in Alien 3 look positively clever
                  Thanks Love you too sweetie

Comment

Thanks Love you too sweetie
                    To be fair, you are the most stupid person on CUK (and I include scoots in that). Not your fault of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      To be fair, you are the most stupid person on CUK (and I include scoots in that). Not your fault of course.
                      Stupid is the new clever as it gives me plausible deniablity.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Working...
                      X