• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hateful 8

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    To be fair, you are the most stupid person on CUK (and I include scoots in that). Not your fault of course.
    Henceforth we shall call him 62.

Comment

With the future availability non-EU mandated of bananas...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

To be fair, you are the most stupid person on CUK (and I include scoots in that). Not your fault of course.
        When was that decided and by whom?

Oh sorry, it's just your personal opinion being masqueraded as fact again. Carry on.

[Something drole about jam, tea & biscuits]
        Originally posted by Old Greg
        I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
        ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
          When was that decided and by whom?

Oh sorry, it's just your personal opinion being masqueraded as fact again. Carry on.

[Something drole about jam, tea & biscuits]
          Are you saying it could be his fault? That seems rather harsh, but you're entitled to your personal opinion. Carry on.

Comment

Are you saying it could be his fault? That seems rather harsh, but you're entitled to your personal opinion. Carry on.
            If you think my post has asserted a position on the matter, your reading comprehension needs improving.

HTH BIDI
            Last edited by Bean; 20 February 2019, 16:59. Reason: spelung musteke
            Originally posted by Old Greg
            I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
            ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
              Just to be really pedantic, LibDems are 12. Independent 11. So Independent need 2 more to be bigger?

Do I take the lead in the race for CUK "pedant of the year" award?
              Ah...but what if a LibDem defects? They would only need 1 of them to slither across. And let's face it, they seem to be just the sort of group that might appeal to a smarmy delusional out of touch LibDem pillock.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                If you think my post has asserted a position on the matter, your reading comprehension needs improving.

HTH BIDI
                If you think I thought that, etc. etc.

Work it out for yourself.

Comment

If you think I thought
                  Hey? Nobody is going to THAT extreme.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Hey? Nobody is going to THAT extreme.

Good man, Spuddy, just in time to serve tea.

Comment

Working...
                    X