• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Removing barriers for trade after Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    They will be very blessed soon, as the UK swoops in to replace EU dairy imports to Indonesia!

Indonesia minister proposes dairy tariffs to fight EU biodiesel duties - Reuters
    Not likely.

Dairy importers have been asked to buy products from suppliers in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
    Given that the U.K. only produces double what it consumes in milk powder, compared to NZ producing 10 times, it’s likely that other (nearer) countries will benefit more.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      Visa applications may take weeks, something that has been ignored in the discussions so far. So UK lorry drivers may not even be allowed to cross the border
      Glad my Ukrainian passport is now worth more then a British, I can travel visa free into the Schengen zone.
      Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
        Glad my Ukrainian passport is now worth more then a British, I can travel visa free into the Schengen zone.
        Cool story bro, remind me when did Ukraine got included in the Schengen zone?

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
          OP never mention that Ukraine was part of the Schengen zone... Just that with his Ukrainian passport he can travel visa free in Schengen zone, what is true since 2017!!!
          "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Since 2017, Ukraine biometric passport holders can enjoy visa free travel within Schengen, for non-work activities.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Read the post
              Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
                Read the post
                Peeps like him don't read posts ... they read a headline, get angry, go red in the face, then blame the EU
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                  Not likely.
                  Bah!

Bloody Brexit.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
                    With or withour Brexit, the poor would be worse off. However Brexit will accelerate the process.

Soon parliament will cede control of the UK to the city.

The first Rothschild "If I run the money of a country, I care not who governs it". Or something like that.

We need a depression. Its the only way rich/poor inequality is removed.
                    Someone said that if all the World's wealth were evenly distributed amongst all the population on any particular day, then one year later, there would still be billionaires, millionaires and the poor. No one ever asks why they are poor.

Comment

Removing barriers for trade after Brexit

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
                      Someone said that if all the World's wealth were evenly distributed amongst all the population on any particular day, then one year later, there would still be billionaires, millionaires and the poor. No one ever asks why they are poor.
                      Because dullards like you bore them to death, refusing to do anything apart from finding someone else to blame for your own actions and failings?

Someone said they’d give £350 million a week to the NHS
                      Someone said a deal with the EU would be the easiest in history
                      Someone said lots of things.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X