• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

40%

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    You could do with some weight loss AtW, Brexit will do you good in the end.

yeh, but Which end?

Comment

We are importing Cheddar cheese now are we?

Comment

Yes.

UK Dairy Imports

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
            Odd that, every piece of cheddar I've ever bought from the supermarket is British...

Do people go out of their way to buy Spanish Cheddar, German pork pies, Greek eggs or something?

Is that because they are remoaner **** tards?

Comment

81k tonnes of Irish cheddar p.a.

Comment

Odd that, every piece of cheddar I've ever bought from the supermarket is British...

Do people go out of their way to buy Spanish Cheddar, German pork pies, Greek eggs or something?

Is that because they are remoaner **** tards?
                You didn’t ask whether the cheddar you buy was imported, you only asked if the U.K. imports it.

Try Google next time ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  81k tonnes of Irish krap p.a.
                  almost as much as you post on here

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    81k tonnes of Irish cheddar p.a.
                    I've never bought it, never likely too. Mine has a big Union Jack on it, British Farm assured, organic using organic British milk, from British cows, in a British farm, eating British grass.

Comment

I've never bought it, never likely too. Mine has a big Union Jack on it, British Farm assured, organic using organic British milk, from British cows, in a British farm, eating British grass.

Not exclusively. Only Lurpak and Kerrygold butter available in the U.K. comes from only grass fed cows, and no British cheese does.

Anchor butter is an NZ brand and is grass fed in NZ, but it’s made under licence by Arla using non-exclusively-grass-fed British milk.

Comment

Working...
                      X