• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please post you unsubstantiated, opinionated, project fear crap here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I didn't see any posts about immigrants, but racism has a fairly broad definition. According to wiki (and it's a direct quote so guessing it's correct), a racial group is "any group of people who are defined by reference to their race, colour, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origin". You'd have to undertake considerable mental gymnastics to argue that a non-immigrant discriminating against immigrants is not being racist.
    Interesting.

Anyway, it's fine, he's conflating me with BR14.

I've asked him to quote or link to the comments and he's not done so yet...
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Keep it on topic guys

This is about all the bad things happening.

Cathedral City maker Dairy Crest to be bought by Saputo - BBC News

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Keep it on topic guys

This is about all the bad things happening.

Cathedral City maker Dairy Crest to be bought by Saputo - BBC News
        Apologies.....

Project Fear: Remainers are attempting to use cries of 'Racist' to stifle people.

Oh wait, it's not project fear
        ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
          Apologies.....

Project Fear: Remainers are attempting to use cries of 'Racist' to stifle people.

Oh wait, it's not project fear
          Boo hoo. Someone called someone a racist. That's freedom of speech, and if you don't like it, take your political correctness with you on your way to your safe space.

Comment

Interesting.

Anyway, it's fine, he's conflating me with BR14.

I've asked him to quote or link to the comments and he's not done so yet...
            https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2625517

Comment

Boo hoo. Someone called someone a racist. That's freedom of speech, and if you don't like it, take your political correctness with you on your way to your safe space.
              Indeed it is, and it also free speech to call it out as an attempt to stifle debate, rather than being used legitimately. I have no problem with racists being called racists - I do it to Eirikur sometimes, as he has been banned by the mods for racism in the past, whereas I have not

I don't have a safe space, we can chat about any topic - it's you snowflakes (reporting bad no no words) and mods, that stop it from happening

Or do you use your own special definition of 'safe space' to mean something else?
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄You are a massive snowflake ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

He has posted an observation (that you and AtW are immigrants here, which you are)
                Then 2 opinions (that you should be rich and that you both whine, a lot)

Where is the discrimination and
                Where is the racism?

♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Indeed it is, and it also free speech to call it out as an attempt to stifle debate, rather than being used legitimately. I have no problem with racists being called racists - I do it to Eirikur sometimes, as he has been banned by the mods for racism in the past, whereas I have not

I don't have a safe space, we can chat about any topic - it's you snowflakes (reporting bad no no words) and mods, that stop it from happening

Or do you use your own special definition of 'safe space' to mean something else?
                  Then stop whining about someone calling someone a racist.

Comment

---You'd have to undertake considerable mental gymnastics to argue that a non-immigrant discriminating against immigrants is not being racist.
                    Or be congenitally incapable of rational thought.

Please post you unsubstantiated, opinionated, project fear crap here
                    We must leave the EU so we don't don't lose all our sovereignty and autonomy and become just a chattel of the EUSSR/Fourth Reich. And have to eat straight bananas, and foreign muck like bratwurst and salami. Just look at the way the EU punish those who try to leave.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

We must leave the EU so we don't don't lose all our sovereignty and autonomy and become just a chattel of the EUSSR/Fourth Reich. And have to eat straight bananas, and foreign muck like bratwurst and salami. Just look at the way the EU punish those who try to leave.
                      welcome to Damascus!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X