• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit damages economy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit damages economy

German manufacturing sinks to six-year lows as eurozone weakens

Oh Dear™ damn those gammon racist voters...

It's staggering that no remoaners have posted in this thread preferring instead to stick to their safe spaces.

Comment

The difference between the German economy slow down and the UK economy slowdown is that factories are being closed permanently in the UK whereas the German factories are remaining open ready for the upswing.

Go figure.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

What is the difference between an economic slowdown and economic damage ?

Here is a clue. If I'm driving in a car and I put my foot on the brake, it slows down. If I smash it in to a wall it also slows down.

What is the difference between these two methods of slowing the car ?
        Last edited by BlasterBates; 22 February 2019, 10:15.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          What is the difference between an economic slowdown and economic damage ?

Here is a clue. If I'm driving in a car and I put my foot on the brake, it slows down. If I smash it in to a wall it also slows down.

What is the difference between these two methods of slowing the car ?
          They both achieve the same thing, however, in the latter you potentially don't survive. Win Win

Comment

Brexit damages economy

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
            It's staggering that no remoaners have posted in this thread preferring instead to stick to their safe spaces.
            Technically, at the time that you posted there had been 0 replies, so presumably the original post was dull enough for neither leavers nor remainers to post in the thread, and dull enough that your only contribution was to note that there were no replies.

(And I’m aware of the irony that my reply is equally off-topic...)

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
              Technically, at the time that you posted there had been 0 replies, so presumably the original post was dull enough for neither leavers nor remainers to post in the thread, and dull enough that your only contribution was to note that there were no replies.

(And I’m aware of the irony that my reply is equally off-topic...)
              Yes but how many views had it had and remaoners chosen not to post a reply as it shows that the EU is not Narnia or the land of milk and honey that they would have us believe.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Yes but how many views had it had and remaoners chosen not to post a reply as it shows that the EU is not Narnia or the land of milk and honey that they would have us believe.

and even in a slowdown Germany generates a budget surplus

what about the US ?

US economic slowdown
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Goading Remainers should be made into an Olympic Sport

Comment

a. Not all views will be remainers, that much should be obvious.

b. Can you show a post from anyone that claims that the EU is a “land of milk and honey”? I don’t recall anyone saying that the EU is a perfect institution.

Comment

Working...
                    X