• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit could be delayed until 2021, EU sources reveal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I think that option is built in to options 1, 2 & 3 already.
    You think the city is going somewhere?

Has that earthquake addled your brain?

Or was the earthquake caused by you firing a bazooka at a cyclist instead of a gun?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      You were the one harping on about his support for Brexit, how wonderful he was in not toeing the party line, how he opposed human rights law, etc, and not liking it when he was accused of being a hypocrite.

And yes, even though you and your MP do not consider human rights to be of any value, maybe when it comes to children being abused, maybe you could possibly agree that they should have some level of human rights?
      Maybe you and your MP should GAS/GAF about protecting the innocent. Maybe you should.
      I don't remember "harping on" about him. All I did was list a few things he had either done or stood for from his Wikipedia listing.

Why do we need a human rights law when is comes to prosecuting someone for abusing a child. There are far better laws which carry a far stiffer penalty for anyone found guilty that using the Human rights Act. You really need to do your research before you post your ill-conceived drivel.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
        Sorry to ask you a personal question. But is Y62 one of your sockies?

Actually I guess the answer is no - I think you would struggle to appear so vacuous.
        I wish I could manage such depths.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          I wish I could manage such depths.
          You can't because you are a dickless ballless spineless troll.

I'm coming for you Greg

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
            I'm coming for you Greg
            Well, make sure you've plenty of tissue and don't get any on the keyboard.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post

FTFY

Comment

Working...
              X