• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit could be delayed until 2021, EU sources reveal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    So you think the government are doing a cracking job, strong and stable?
    It's interesting isn't it. Brexiters won't support May's/the UK government's deal, yet they attack any MP who doesn't also support the deal (well, I say any MP, I mean any MP who they consider to be a remainer - they won't criticise the ERG MPs who also vote against May's deal).

The, when the EU try to offer a way forward they criticise the EU for not supporting May's deal and trying to help us to leave the EU.

Idiots, one and all
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Do ya think the EU have suddenly realised that trying to scare the UK into not leaving by trying to make out everything will be worse is not going to work - and in reality their petty little schemes will do more to harm the EU than help?

Or let's be honest do you think in reality non of them could give a fook as long as the gravy train keeps pulling into their station?
      The notices on the impact of No Deal were issued by the UK government.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
        The notices on the impact of No Deal were issued by the UK government.

HTH.
        The same UK government led by a remainer. The same UK government funded by industries protected by the EU tariffs and rules.

Stop being a sheep and grab the shears and remove the tangled knots of EU superstate. We can run free in the summer sun and eat British grass from British fields away from the garlic tainted teat of the EU.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          The same UK government led by a remainer. The same UK government funded by industries protected by the EU tariffs and rules.
          Issued by the DExEU actually, run by Brexiters.

But even if you were correct, you’re suggesting that the government (sovereignty) and industry (economy) are issuing advice on how bad things will be, but we should ignore them?

Stop being a sheep following the rest of the Brexit herd over the cliff.

Comment

a fixation with sheep emerging here.
            you lot all welly wearers then?

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
              Issued by the DExEU actually, run by Brexiters.

But even if you were correct, you’re suggesting that the government (sovereignty) and industry (economy) are issuing advice on how bad things will be, but we should ignore them?

Stop being a sheep following the rest of the Brexit herd over the cliff.
              Even if you are correct, I suggest you evaluate any news and look at it's source and objectives.

Comment

So leave means stay. Fantastic.

Comment

The referendum didn't say anything about a leaving date

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                    The referendum didn't say anything about a leaving date
                    True! We need a leaving date people's vote!

Do you want to leave the EU:-

1. 12th of never
                    2. 31st February

Whichever was voted for, parliament would still persue the other one.

Comment

The evil EU trying to reach out and help the UK to reach a good deal.
                      So evil

Comment

Working...
                      X