• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit could be delayed until 2021, EU sources reveal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Short arse!
    Are you obese too?
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Are you obese too?
      That depends on how you are measuring obesity. If you are using BMI then yes. If you are using % body fat No!

Since we are going down the D*ck comparison. What do you bench?
      Last edited by Yorkie62; 26 February 2019, 13:56.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
        That depends on how you are measuring obesity. If you are using BMI then yes. If you are using % body fat No!
        Nope, I'm measuring it against the 2nd row forwards I used to play rugby against. Fat blokes who hadn't seen their bits since they reached puberty. TBF though, not as fat and thick as the front row, but certainly not as good looking and fit as us centres

Comment

Nope, I'm measuring it against the 2nd row forwards I used to play rugby against. Fat blokes who hadn't seen their bits since they reached puberty. TBF though, not as fat and thick as the front row, but certainly not as good looking and fit as us centres
          In rugby there are two groups of players; The Forwards, and failed Footballers who want to be rugby players

edited to say

Scrum Halfs are considered honary forwards as they have to be brave enough deal with all the sh*t we given them.
          Last edited by Yorkie62; 26 February 2019, 14:16.

Comment

In rugby there are two groups of players; The Forwards, and failed Footballers who want to be rugby players

edited to say

Scrum Halfs are considered honary forwards as they have to be brave enough deal with all the sh*t we given them.
            I came over to union from league .... it was refreshing to suddenly go into contact and know i had some team mates with me, rather than my old league days where I'd have to run at the defensive line on my own

Comment

I came over to union from league .... it was refreshing to suddenly go into contact and know i had some team mates with me, rather than my old league days where I'd have to run at the defensive line on my own
              Something we have in common, I was born and bred in Hull (the West, and best, Black and White Side of the city)

Comment

and now you have us big boys to come in and give you a squeeze and a cuddle

Comment

and now you have us big boys to come in and give you a squeeze and a cuddle
                  Nah, we send you in first to soften up the defense so we can go in and claim the glory with our wonderful zipping runs. We get to keep our ears in the right shape too, and our noses are broken less often

Comment

Some people believe in God and that The Pope is the closest human being to God.

Where does your MP stand on the issue of Cardinal Pell? Does he support the Pope or the law and human rights?

For 2 months after he was found guilty (and 9 months after the trial began), he was still the head of finance at the Vatican.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Where does your MP stand on the issue of Cardinal Pell? Does he support the Pope or the law and human rights?

For 2 months after he was found guilty (and 9 months after the trial began), he was still the head of finance at the Vatican.
                      hang on a second and Ill check my "give-a-*****-o-meter" Oh yes the results are in. He is entitled to his own opinion, strangely just like anyone else under your ever so precious human rights law, and on this particular issue, as an atheist, and someone who believes that the church and religion is to blame for almost all wrong doings in this world - I don't give a *****.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                      X