• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit could be delayed until 2021, EU sources reveal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    hang on a second and Ill check my "give-a-*****-o-meter" Oh yes the results are in. He is entitled to his own opinion, strangely just like anyone else under your ever so precious human rights law, and on this particular issue, as an atheist, and someone who believes that the church and religion is to blame for almost all wrong doings in this world - I don't give a *****.

HTH
    But in so many of these issues, his opinion is taken from an unaccountable European bureaucracy, based on the assumed views of a fictional being. Yet he is meant to be representing his constituents.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      But in so many of these issues, his opinion is taken from an unaccountable European bureaucracy, based on the assumed views of a fictional being. Yet he is meant to be representing his constituents.
      I refer the Old Git, sorry Greg (slip of the tongue) to my pervious answer.

Comment

I refer the Old Git, sorry Greg (slip of the tongue) to my pervious answer.
        I don't GAS whether you GAS. Just pointing out your intellectual weakness to the congregation.

Comment

I don't GAS whether you GAS. Just pointing out your intellectual weakness to the congregation.
          Please explain to me why the religious views of my MP, whom I never actually voted for, has any bearing on my intelligence.

and BTW its not hat I don't GAS its that I don't GAF.

Comment

hang on a second and Ill check my "give-a-*****-o-meter" Oh yes the results are in. He is entitled to his own opinion, strangely just like anyone else under your ever so precious human rights law, and on this particular issue, as an atheist, and someone who believes that the church and religion is to blame for almost all wrong doings in this world - I don't give a *****.

HTH
            Please explain to me why the religious views of my MP, whom I never actually voted for, has any bearing on my intelligence.

You were the one harping on about his support for Brexit, how wonderful he was in not toeing the party line, how he opposed human rights law, etc, and not liking it when he was accused of being a hypocrite.

And yes, even though you and your MP do not consider human rights to be of any value, maybe when it comes to children being abused, maybe you could possibly agree that they should have some level of human rights?
            Maybe you and your MP should GAS/GAF about protecting the innocent. Maybe you should.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I didn't say that it did have any bearing, but I wouldn't expect you to get that.

Comment

May says she answered 82 questions on Brexit in the Commons yesterday. She repeats the promises she made yesterday about a possible vote on extending article 50.
                Kick the can down the road until there are only 3 options:

- my deal
                - no deal
                - no Brexit
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Sorry to ask you a personal question. But is Y62 one of your sockies?

Actually I guess the answer is no - I think you would struggle to appear so vacuous.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Kick the can down the road until there are only 3 options:

- my deal
                    - no deal
                    - no Brexit
                    Option 4 - UK is totally stuffed and no-one cares anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
                      Option 4 - UK is totally stuffed and no-one cares anymore.
                      I think that option is built in to options 1, 2 & 3 already.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X