• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No Deal exports grind to a halt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meridian View Post
    You voted to be a third world country.
    Fixed

Comment

You voted to be a third country. Those are the existing rules for third countries exporting to the EU that we all knew about before the referendum was held. You knew what you were voting for.

Not all change is bad, maybe this will get the U.K. out of the rut it was in, etc, etc.
      Yep I did know what I was voting for actually. I want change because the status quo is not working. The status quo only supports the ruling elite, that is why the likes of David Cameron wanted to remain. A vote to remain was a vote for the ruling elite and for the continued oppression of the common man.

Unlike yourself that believes any and all change is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
        Yep I did know what I was voting for actually. I want change because the status quo is not working. The status quo only supports the ruling elite, that is why the likes of David Cameron wanted to remain. A vote to remain was a vote for the ruling elite and for the continued oppression of the common man.

It's oPM who believes that a change in pallets is bad.

I believe that some change is good, but your poor grasp of logic has led you to incorrectly extrapolate from my belief that leaving the EU is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          It's oPM who believes that a change in pallets is bad.

I believe that some change is good, but your poor grasp of logic has led you to incorrectly extrapolate from my belief that leaving the EU is bad.
          I didn't realise I had replied to you?

Comment

I didn't realise I had replied to you?
            You didn't. HTH

Comment

Lol, what a load of lefty tosh.

Comment

Lol, what a load of lefty tosh.
                Yeah I know, and from someone who has never voted Labour in his life. Who'd have thought.

Comment

Yeah I know, and from someone who has never voted Labour in his life. Who'd have thought.
                  It’s pseudo-intellectual BS that doesn’t actually mean anything.

Comment

It’s pseudo-intellectual BS that doesn’t actually mean anything.
                    Ah the old double negative - What is the product of two negatives....a positive

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Ah the old double negative - What is the product of two negatives....a positive

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
                      Where was the double negative?

Comment

Working...
                      X