No Deal exports grind to a halt No Deal exports grind to a halt - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 64
  1. #11

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meridian View Post
    You voted to be a third world country.
    Fixed

  2. #12

    Contractor Among Contractors


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meridian View Post
    You voted to be a third country. Those are the existing rules for third countries exporting to the EU that we all knew about before the referendum was held. You knew what you were voting for.

    Not all change is bad, maybe this will get the U.K. out of the rut it was in, etc, etc.
    Yep I did know what I was voting for actually. I want change because the status quo is not working. The status quo only supports the ruling elite, that is why the likes of David Cameron wanted to remain. A vote to remain was a vote for the ruling elite and for the continued oppression of the common man.

    Unlike yourself that believes any and all change is bad.

  3. #13

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    20,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    Yep I did know what I was voting for actually. I want change because the status quo is not working. The status quo only supports the ruling elite, that is why the likes of David Cameron wanted to remain. A vote to remain was a vote for the ruling elite and for the continued oppression of the common man.

    Unlike yourself that believes any and all change is bad.
    It's oPM who believes that a change in pallets is bad.

    I believe that some change is good, but your poor grasp of logic has led you to incorrectly extrapolate from my belief that leaving the EU is bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  4. #14

    Contractor Among Contractors


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    It's oPM who believes that a change in pallets is bad.

    I believe that some change is good, but your poor grasp of logic has led you to incorrectly extrapolate from my belief that leaving the EU is bad.
    I didn't realise I had replied to you?

  5. #15

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    20,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    I didn't realise I had replied to you?
    You didn't. HTH
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  6. #16

    Super poster

    meridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    Yep I did know what I was voting for actually. I want change because the status quo is not working. The status quo only supports the ruling elite, that is why the likes of David Cameron wanted to remain. A vote to remain was a vote for the ruling elite and for the continued oppression of the common man.

    Unlike yourself that believes any and all change is bad.
    Lol, what a load of lefty tosh.

  7. #17

    Contractor Among Contractors


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meridian View Post
    Lol, what a load of lefty tosh.
    Yeah I know, and from someone who has never voted Labour in his life. Who'd have thought.

  8. #18

    Super poster

    meridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    Yeah I know, and from someone who has never voted Labour in his life. Who'd have thought.
    It’s pseudo-intellectual BS that doesn’t actually mean anything.

  9. #19

    Contractor Among Contractors


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meridian View Post
    It’s pseudo-intellectual BS that doesn’t actually mean anything.
    Ah the old double negative - What is the product of two negatives....a positive

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

  10. #20

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    20,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    Ah the old double negative - What is the product of two negatives....a positive

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
    Where was the double negative?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •