• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Government insists US trade deal won't lower food standards for UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can look forward to this after Brexit, don't worry they statisfy US food regulations.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      In the UK there are only 100 salmonella cases per year, in the US there are 1.2 million cases.

Once the UK food standards drop you will probably get salmonella at some point

Leave it to market forces. The unemployed ex Honda worker and Jacob Rees Mogg will be equally free under the law to choose either organic or chlorinated chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Leave it to market forces. The unemployed ex Honda worker and Jacob Rees Mogg will be equally free under the law to choose either organic or chlorinated chicken.
        Lord Jacob Rees Moggy

HTH

(Help That Honda)

Comment

You can look forward to this after Brexit, don't worry they statisfy US food regulations.

I would rather my food standard satisfies US regulations than the Koran.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            Potatoes are halal.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Potatoes are halal.

So are 9 year old females.

Comment

The Koran has food regulations? Didn't know that. What's it got to say about Palm Oil use?
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

So are 9 year old females.
                  Didn't know Jimmy Saville was Muslim? How about Rolf Harris? I learn something new every day on this site
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    Didn't know Jimmy Saville was Muslim? How about Rolf Harris? I learn something new every day on this site
                    You have to be Muslim to fook underage halal girls?
                    Last edited by Eirikur; 3 March 2019, 15:55.

Comment

In the UK there are only 100 salmonella cases per year, in the US there are 1.2 million cases.

Once the UK food standards drop you will probably get salmonella at some point

Either they don't use enough chlorine, or chlorine doesn't do what it's supposed to.
                      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                      X