Government insists US trade deal won't lower food standards for UK Government insists US trade deal won't lower food standards for UK - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 95
  1. #11

    More fingers than teeth

    BlasterBates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1922 Commitee
    Posts
    15,097

    Default

    You can look forward to this after Brexit, don't worry they statisfy US food regulations.




    I'm alright Jack

  2. #12

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    27,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlasterBates View Post
    In the UK there are only 100 salmonella cases per year, in the US there are 1.2 million cases.



    Once the UK food standards drop you will probably get salmonella at some point

    Leave it to market forces. The unemployed ex Honda worker and Jacob Rees Mogg will be equally free under the law to choose either organic or chlorinated chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  3. #13

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    57,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Leave it to market forces. The unemployed ex Honda worker and Jacob Rees Mogg will be equally free under the law to choose either organic or chlorinated chicken.
    Lord Jacob Rees Moggy

    HTH

    (Help That Honda)

  4. #14

    More fingers than teeth


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    17,315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlasterBates View Post
    You can look forward to this after Brexit, don't worry they statisfy US food regulations.




    I would rather my food standard satisfies US regulations than the Koran.

  5. #15

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    27,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minestrone View Post
    I would rather my food standard satisfies US regulations than the Koran.
    Potatoes are halal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  6. #16

    More fingers than teeth


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    17,315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Potatoes are halal.

    So are 9 year old females.

  7. #17

    Godlike

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    5,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minestrone View Post
    I would rather my food standard satisfies US regulations than the Koran.
    The Koran has food regulations? Didn't know that. What's it got to say about Palm Oil use?
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

  8. #18

    Godlike

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    5,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minestrone View Post
    So are 9 year old females.
    Didn't know Jimmy Saville was Muslim? How about Rolf Harris? I learn something new every day on this site
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

  9. #19

    Super poster

    Eirikur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Didn't know Jimmy Saville was Muslim? How about Rolf Harris? I learn something new every day on this site
    You have to be Muslim to fook underage halal girls?
    Last edited by Eirikur; 3rd March 2019 at 15:55.

  10. #20

    Godlike

    Lance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    home
    Posts
    5,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlasterBates View Post
    In the UK there are only 100 salmonella cases per year, in the US there are 1.2 million cases.



    Once the UK food standards drop you will probably get salmonella at some point

    Either they don't use enough chlorine, or chlorine doesn't do what it's supposed to.
    See You Next Tuesday

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •