• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Government insists US trade deal won't lower food standards for UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Lynch mob?

The guy is quite happy to gob off and attack others and their backgrounds on every thread he posts on. When it is pointed out that it's not only the social demographic that he has insinuated that carries out paedophilia then the snowflake gets all 'upset'

Not a lynch mob fella. But if you put your neck out there as a hypocrite and xenophobe, don't be surprised if you get called out and you'll get no sympathy when you have a bedwetting hissy fit
    Isn't it time for your afternoon wank?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Isn't it time for your afternoon wank?
      That's a very mature response ..... Did you learn that naughty word from the big boys at school?
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

There is no need to worry about dodgy food standards. It worked out well in Wuhan didn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          There is no need to worry about dodgy food standards. It worked out well in Wuhan didn't it?
          Rat, Cat and Bat will be on British menus soon

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            That's a very mature response ..... Did you learn that naughty word from the big boys at school?
            Band Camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              They already are in Brixton.

Comment

Squirrels, badger and muntjac in Sarf herts

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Band Camp.
                  Is that where Ziggy learned to play the Oboe?

Comment

you mean KFC?

Comment

If we're meat eaters, why should we be bothered by which animal flesh we eat? Xenophobes will mock the French for eating horse, but why is that any different to cow? We're sensitive about eating animals that are our pets, like dogs and cats, yet we'll eat a rabbit.

There are some animals that might not be as palatable as others but if you're hungry enough, you'll learn to enjoy it; mustelid meat is not great apparently so badger might be best curried!

Comment

Working...
                      X