• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The French

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    It's a bit daft, but I like the jaunty tone. It's far superior to the dull NAAFI menu fare we've been suffering.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      It's a bit daft, but I like the jaunty tone. It's far superior to the dull NAAFI menu fare we've been suffering.
      Spuddy is entertaining from time to time, ministrone is just dull as ditchwater

Comment

Do you believe in God?

Comment

Mods!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Meds!!!
            FTFY

Comment

Well, I think we can all agree 68 is not great number.

Comment

I feel very proud that Scotland has 15 Nobels for a small country.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  It's your unit of alcohol intake today, and you're doing great.

Comment

It's your unit of alcohol intake today, and you're doing great.
                    How many Nobel prizes does your new country have?

There must be correlation between these awards and the genetic intelligence of the population.

Maybe you are just comfortable going down to a familiar level for your own satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      6 points above 62’s IQ, you’ve beaten the spread!

Comment

Working...
                      X