• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Panic buying

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panic buying

New car sales bounce back after five months of decline ahead of Brexit | Daily Mail Online

New car sales rose by 1. 4% in the traditionally quiet month of February
    Experts believe motorists have fast-tracked purchases ahead of Brexit

What! sales are up due to Brexit!

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    New car sales bounce back after five months of decline ahead of Brexit | Daily Mail Online

New car sales rose by 1. 4% in the traditionally quiet month of February

What! sales are up due to Brexit!
    Before they take an almighty crash ..... due to brexit
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Taking full advantage of being in the EU.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Taking full advantage of being in the EU.
        Ah the old "It's good news because we are still in the EU!"

Comment

So why do you think motorists have behaved in this fashion?

Could it be because they believe that cars will be more expensive and with longer delivery times after Brexit? Or do you have another explanation?
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            So why do you think motorists have behaved in this fashion?

Could it be because they believe that cars will be more expensive and with longer delivery times after Brexit? Or do you have another explanation?
            Or could it be Brexit has boosted the economy, employment is at record levels, pay is rising fast, people are seriously well off since the vote to leave.

Comment

Britain's economy is set to boom and become the largest in Europe - because of Brexit

Comment

Brexit will usher in a new golden dawn for Britain. Exports to rise and business to boom. - WTO Information Service
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

You are just sad we are doing so well, whilst Germany heads to recession and civil unrest.

Comment

Or could it be Brexit has boosted the economy, employment is at record levels, pay is rising fast, people are seriously well off since the vote to leave.
                    Well I certainly would like that to be true. But it seems unlikely to me.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X