• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ever Closer Union

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever Closer Union

From 1973. They knew what we were joining.

I bet the full article says nothing about how the dastardly EUSSR would one day encourage proud sovereign nations to adopt burgundy passports (although it will be fine if they retain dark blue passports).

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
      From 1973. They knew what we were joining.

All lies. The brexidiots will tell you that isn't what they voted for in the first ref. We need to take back control. We never liked foreigners. The Germans are just trying to invade Europe. We were lied to. Blah blah blah.

Fookin xenophobic brexiters .... 5-10 years should see natural reduction of their numbers so we can have another ref and get back onto the EU train where we belong
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
      X