• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Add your brexit jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Amber Rudd: An elderly woman in my constituency has returned to the Caribbean island of her birth.

Theresa May: Jamaica?

Amber Rudd: Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              You do realise this is a joke thread?
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

The racism is strong in this one. Who rattled your cage today?

You're lowlife scum oPM. I'm betting even many of the brexiters on here are embarrassed to be associated with you.

Comment

Brexit text-it wrecks it: Vote Leave fined £40k for spamming 200k msgs ahead of EU referendum

We were OK to contact all those people, says Brexiteer biz – but it deleted all evidence to prove it
                    Not a joke, but it made me laugh anyway
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Do not associate my country's national flag with your racist posts. I'm patriotic and proud of my country, and scum like you are tainting the flag for your own pathetic small minded agenda.

Comment

Working...
                      X