• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Add your brexit jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    You do realise this is a joke thread?
    Yes and it is a joke that the EU cares more about what people post online than people dying due to terrorism

The racism is strong in this one. Who rattled your cage today?

You're lowlife scum oPM. I'm betting even many of the brexiters on here are embarrassed to be associated with you.
    Jeezus - you are the guy in the picture and you do not even know it.

Do not associate my country's national flag with your racist posts. I'm patriotic and proud of my country, and scum like you are tainting the flag for your own pathetic small minded agenda.
    No comment but that also was a joke.

have you tried

Memedroid - The best site to see, rate and share memes, gifs and funny pics!

Comment

Do not associate my country's national flag with your racist posts. I'm patriotic and proud of my country, and scum like you are tainting the flag for your own pathetic small minded agenda.
      Chill out. oPM has nailed his colours to the mast by attempting to give a false impression of Hitler's crimes, understating the number of deaths that he caused. Not much you can do about folk like this.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Yes and it is a joke that the EU cares more about what people post online than people dying due to terrorism

Jeezus - you are the guy in the picture and you do not even know it.

No comment but that also was a joke.

have you tried

Memedroid - The best site to see, rate and share memes, gifs and funny pics!
        Nope, joking about terrorist atrocities is not funny, whoever carries out the attacks and whatever your views. That you think you can try to score political points when innocent people have been killed is true scum.

You're a keyboard warrior - you wouldn't dare say any of these comments in normal society. Tell you what, if you think these are funny, circulate them around at work to your colleagues and client and see what happens. Let's see how brave you really are, and whether you're still laughing at the end of the day.

Tw@t

And before you think, oooh, I got under Whorty's skin. Nope, not at all, your posts give me the opportunity for calling you out for the racist cowardly troll that you are
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Nope, joking about terrorist atrocities is not funny, whoever carries out the attacks and whatever your views. That you think you can try to score political points when innocent people have been killed is true scum.

You're a keyboard warrior - you wouldn't dare say any of these comments in normal society. Tell you what, if you think these are funny, circulate them around at work to your colleagues and client and see what happens. Let's see how brave you really are, and whether you're still laughing at the end of the day.

Tw@t

And before you think, oooh, I got under Whorty's skin. Nope, not at all, your posts give me the opportunity for calling you out for the racist cowardly troll that you are
          I think it's funny, so do many others, if you are offended then **** off to another thread you special snowflake.

Comedy has no boundaries.

Comment

Heard this from a local comedian..

My phone asks me to confirm I want to delete a photo, so why can't we get a confirmatory vote on Brexit?

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
              I think it's funny, so do many others, if you are offended then **** off to another thread you special snowflake.

Would it be OK to turn up to a child's funeral and start making sick jokes, or would that be a boundary for comedy? Just looking to establish first whether comedy does in fact have boundaries.

Comment

Even comedy has boundaries but in the case of oPM his posts were not aimed at being funny anyway, just offensive. There is no place in this world for racist, xenophobic right wing, or left wing, twunts like you and oPM. If you find what he says is funny, then you're a sad individual who needs to think how you would react if some nutter killed someone in your family and then joked about it.

Like I suggested to the idiot oPM, if you think this is funny, circulate the Memes around your office and to your clients management team and see how long you stay in contract. No? Not brave enough? Is that because you know it's not funny? Not so brave in real life are you?

Just to be clear, I would equally jump on someone who tried to joke about the Netherlands attack or the French Charlie Hebdo attack. Whether it is a right wing racist, or a islamist killer, they are equally wrong. oPM was trying to play the 'look at us poor white people' game, and you fell for it.

Tw@t.
                Last edited by Whorty; 20 March 2019, 10:47.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Even comedy has boundaries but in the case of oPM his posts were not aimed at being funny anyway, just offensive. There is no place in this world for racist, xenophobic right wing, or left wing, twunts like you and oPM. If you find what he says is funny, then you're a sad individual who needs to think how you would react if some nutter killed someone in your family and then joked about it.

Like I suggested to the idiot oPM, if you think this is funny, circulate the Memes around your office and to your clients management team and see how long you stay in contract. No? Not brave enough? Is that because you know it's not funny? Not so brave in real life are you?

Just to be clear, I would equally jump on someone who tried to joke about the Netherlands attack or the French Charlie Hebdo attack. Whether it is a right wing racist, or a islamist killer, they are equally wrong. oPM was trying to play the 'look at us poor white people' game, and you fell for it.

Tw@t.
                  I'm not right wing or a racist, I lean to the left. I think comedy should never be censored whether you agree with it or not.

Comment

I'm not right wing or a racist, I lean to the left. I think comedy should never be censored whether you agree with it or not.
                    Whoa there! Where have you spotted censorship in this discussion?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      About as funny and as relevant as "original PM cares more about Britain leaving the EU then people dying due to terrorism".

@Unix - There are boundaries to comedy - that's why people like the Not The Nine O' Clock News team back in the 80's, and people like Jimmy Carr and Frankie Boyle used to push them. Saying something way beyond the current boundary and than saying "it's just a joke" doesn't mean it is a joke. And even within the boundary saying "It's just a joke" doesn't mean it has any value or is funny to anyone.

I though the bit about "countries we invented" was faintly amusing. The rest was just puerile crap.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X