• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Add your brexit jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favourite comment from Clare on twitter :

you’re a bunch of ignorant idiots!A protest of go slow on A30 & M5 just causing problems for innocent people trying to get home.What are you achieving exactly?Nothing! It’s idiots like you that got us in this mess in the first place!
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Add your brexit jokes here

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Police prosecute drivers in Cornwall over Brexit go slow protest.
      Surprised a Brexiter hasn’t thought about doing that to the government
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Surprised a Brexiter hasn’t thought about doing that to the government
        Prosecutions aren't the Britain First way.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          My favourite comment from Clare on twitter :
          And I am pretty sure if Claire from Twitter and the rest of the twatterati agreed with the protest and it was a 'gammon' who was complaining it would be perfectly acceptable to laugh at the gammon.

What a fooking joke this country has become a bunch of idiots who think overturning a democratic vote to get their own way because stamping their feet and crying always worked in the past is in some way a success.

It's a fooking embarrassment.

Some of you on here are old enough to know better.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            And I am pretty sure if Claire from Twitter and the rest of the twatterati agreed with the protest and it was a 'gammon' who was complaining it would be perfectly acceptable to laugh at the gammon.

What a fooking joke this country has become a bunch of idiots who think overturning a democratic vote to get their own way because stamping their feet and crying always worked in the past is in some way a success.

If you still believe in unicorns that is not our problem.

However pursuing a purely Nationalist agenda is not what the vote was campaigned on and will be called out as such. Remember your side claimed, we hold all the cards, this will be the easiest deal in the history of deals, we will get £350 million a week. All of which has turned out to be BS.
            Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Not DimPrawn...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Well now the army is on standby, maybe there will be a Tiananmen Square style massacre. You'd fit in well in North Korea where people are also not allowed to demonstrate or voice an opinion...
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Comment

Why don't you go and live in North Korea, if you don't like free expression and assembly.

Comment

Working...
                      X