• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Add your brexit jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    I really hope this is fake, but I fear not given how stupid Brits are
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        I really hope this is fake, but I fear not given how stupid Brits are
        oh, that's interesting

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          oh, that's interesting
          Sorry, should have been more specific and said how stupid 52% of Brits are

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Sorry, should have been more specific and said how stupid 52% of Brits are
            52% of the voting population who voted in 2016, to be precise.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              52% of the voting population who voted in 2016, to be precise.
              It's a good job Whorty has got you to White Knight for him, he's such a sensitive thick twunt.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                      It's a good job Whorty has got you to White Knight for him, he's such a sensitive thick twunt.
                      Haha, this joke is in the right thread. Me, sensitive

Can't deny that I can be a twunt though

Comment

Working...
                      X