• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Add your brexit jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Neither does Darmy in the UK!
    Loser...

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      oPM is a xenophobe and a fantasist who believes the hype that we beat the Nazis on our own. He doesn't understand all the luck and help we had to hold on and just about survive the war. He's delusional. Ignore him.

whereas you are just a turd we wipe off our shoe.

It wasn't just the Nazis, it was the French, Italians, Japanese and of course In addition to the 3 major Axis powers, 4 more countries and 2 puppet regimes signed the Tri-Partite Pact as its member states. Of the 4 countries, Romania, Hungary and Bulgaria participated in various Axis military operations with their national armed forces, while the 4th, Yugoslavia, saw its pro-Nazi government overthrown in a coup merely days after it signed the Pact, and the membership was reversed.The 2 puppet regimes that signed the Tri-Partite Pact, Tiso-led Slovakia and the Independent State of Croatia are listed among the client states section below.

Vichy France & Spain joined later.
      look familiar?

Axis powers - Wikipedia

Yes we did have help from the Russians, luckily the EU have already pissed them off and the commonwealth are looking forward to trading with us again. The Americans will probably help us just to upset Macaroon, they will of course invoice us.

with Pictures.

BBC iWonder - What was the secret to winning the Battle of Britain?

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Loser...

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

I see the truth hurts, maybe sports direct will hire you back

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Some classic brexiter whataboutery there .... a thread on Brexit, and they deflect to a different topic. TBF, he has posted the biggest joke of all .... brexiters

The only thing that deflected was the spanish truncheons on the protesters heads. As the EU is supposed to be this great force for peace you think they might of at least shown their disgust with Spain's behaviour promptly. Its very relevant, you just can't see it as you have the mental capacity of an Amoeba. Apologies to Amoebas by the way.

Comment

Brexit.

Comment

The only thing that deflected was the spanish truncheons on the protesters heads. As the EU is supposed to be this great force for peace you think they might of at least shown their disgust with Spain's behaviour promptly. Its very relevant, you just can't see it as you have the mental capacity of an Amoeba. Apologies to Amoebas by the way.
              Someone's getting a bit miffed today. Brexit not going your way? Watch you don't burst a vein in your forehead as you vent there fella
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

whereas you are just a turd we wipe off our shoe.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I've got a funny one.

Do you hear about the country who took a democratic vote and had that result of the turned over by an unaccountable ruling elite?

How about the one where those who lost that democratic vote took the overturning of the result by an unaccountable ruling elite as some sort of success?

Regardless of whether you think the result of the Brexit vote was right or wrong you cannot support the EU having the ability to overrule a democratic UK vote.

Or we are back in the situation of discussing why many many good men died on the beaches in Northern France all those years ago - it was so we would not to worry about a central European power telling us what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    I've got a funny one.

Do you hear about the country who took a democratic vote and had that result of the turned over by an unaccountable ruling elite?

How about the one where those who lost that democratic vote took the overturning of the result by an unaccountable ruling elite as some sort of success?

Regardless of whether you think the result of the Brexit vote was right or wrong you cannot support the EU having the ability to overrule a democratic UK vote.

Or we are back in the situation of discussing why many many good men died on the beaches in Northern France all those years ago - it was so we would not to worry about a central European power telling us what to do.
                    Another loser....
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      I've got a funny one.

Did you hear the one about the paranoiac who believed that the EU had the ability to overrule a democratic UK vote?

Comment

Working...
                      X