• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Add your brexit jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Why don't you go and live in North Korea, if you don't like free expression and assembly.
    Yeah ok..

Tell you why don't you go to North Korea and fight for basic human rights using Twitter and an online petition.

Feel free to report the results back here.

For extra points you need to be seen clearly disagreeing venemously with Kim in a threatening manner.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Yeah ok..

Tell you why don't you go to North Korea and fight for basic human rights using Twitter and an online petition.

For extra points you need to be seen clearly disagreeing venemously with Kim in a threatening manner.
      I don't want to go to North Korea. That's why. But it would suit your hatred of freedom just fine.

Comment

Yeah ok..

Only your scummy lot are threatening violence because you may not get your own way. Trolling people's social media, calling people with death threats ..... this is how you lot work as you're too thick to work any other way

The only threat to democracy is caused by your lot.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Did you hear about the racist who voted Remain?

Comment

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
            Did you hear about the racist who voted Remain?
            She became prime minister.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              She became prime minister.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                Only your scummy lot are threatening violence because you may not get your own way. Trolling people's social media, calling people with death threats ..... this is how you lot work as you're too thick to work any other way

The only threat to democracy is caused by your lot.
                Ok maybe avoid being threatening either way you will end up dead.

Do you see you?

Do you understand or is this most basic point to complex for your vapid mind?

Comment

Do you see you?

Why are you arguing?

You're not going to change their minds, they're upset, their side lost. Let them vent.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Do you see you?

Someone has started on the Stella early today. Didn't realise 'spoonies was open yet

I have absolutely no idea what your incomprehensible rambling is on about. Are you threatening me, or accusing me of threatening you?

Your second sentence isn't even a sentence? WTF are you even trying to say?

Your last sentence would make a little more sense if you switched out the word 'to' for 'too'.

You really do need to calm down, take a chill pill, let your eyes stop bulging and the dribble from your mouth dry, before you start to post. You may, and I'm hoping against hope, make a little more sense.

Want to try again now?
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      Someone has started on the Stella early today.
                      Looks like Zigenare's joined him. I think he's been triggered.

Anyway, back on topic:

All these people banging on about the People’s March in London yesterday
                      Pure arrogance
                      It’s been March in Manchester for ages!
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X