• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Add your brexit jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Private Eye has been running a series of anti-EU jokes for quite a while now. So for the Brexiters here, a couple you might chuckle over:

The Brexit talks certainly seem to be a sham.
    #EUphemisms
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Why are you arguing?

You're not going to change their minds, they're upset, their side lost. Let them vent.
      You understand oPM's dribble? You must be drinking the same loopy juice as he is

As for being upset .... nah, I'm enjoying the fun. As I've said over and over again, I won't be worse off under brexit. The nature of the work I do means there will be more work for me. I don't have any kids so I don't have to worry about their lost future opportunities.

How's brexit going for you?
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

"Let them vent". Very funny. It's mainly the Brexiters who are . The remainers are more
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              The nature of the work I do means there will be more work for me.
              One of the perks of being a Lollipop Man I suppose. Just the thing for a dilatory dimwit like you.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Democracy in action

Pro Brexit Facebook group Britain Bites Back ran a poll. Then when that gave the 'wrong' answer and apparently without irony, they ran another one…

H/t Metro.
                My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
                      Pro Brexit Facebook group Britain Bites Back ran a poll. Then when that gave the 'wrong' answer and apparently without irony, they ran another one…

H/t Metro.
                      Ah yes.

Facebook

That source of truth.

Ffs

Comment

Working...
                      X