• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Add your brexit jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But more factual than you have ever been
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Ah yes.

Facebook

That source of truth.

Ffs
    Sent from my CLT-L29 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

OPM prefers alternative facts, particularly when it comes to understating the number of deaths caused by Hitler.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

What's facts got to do with it? It could be an entirely photoshopped image and it would still fit in the thread subject.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Ah yes.

Facebook

That source of truth.

Ffs
          In this case it is actually true. It's a genuine Leave supporting page and every poll they have put up as had more votes for Remain despite them taking them down and re-posting them. They are trying to sue Metro for saying mean things about them.

They also think Yaxley-Lennon is a good chap and champion of free speech.

Britain Bites Back - Home | Facebook
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Apart from anywhere in the EU:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ah yes.

Facebook

That source of truth.

Ffs
                    I know you struggle with facts, but this is very factual. Fact: A brexiter Facebook page started a poll to prove Leave is still the majority and the result was 90/10 Remain. fact: They had a meltdown, deleted the poll and started again, doing better next time to the tune of 89/11 to Remain. It's also factual that the page is run by dimwits ..... you're not Tegan by any chance are you?
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X